Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
Products on mailordercarparts.co.uk can be delivered to your home or alternative address in the UK. Deliveries to non-mainland UK addresses and certain remote locations (e.g. Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may be subject to additional delivery charges and/or slightly longer delivery lead-times. Unfortunately, we don't offer delivery to non-UK destinations for all the products on our website, but if you contact us with your full shipping address and a list of the items you require we can obtain a shipping quote for you.
- All orders are sent through to production at 2 pm each working day (Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays).
- The manufacturing process varies depending on which material you choose for your tailored mats.
- Carpet (excluding Prestige) usually takes 5 working days, at busy times it can be up to 7 working days
- Prestige carpet takes up to 10 working days
- Rubber takes up to 7 working days
- When your order is ready to be despatched you will receive an email either on the evening of despatch or the following day by lunchtime.
- Most orders are despatched using Royal Mail Tracked 48 service. For larger/heavier mats including Heavy-duty rubber, these will be despatched using Hermes courier.
Most of the silicone hose kits that we offer are made to order. This is because of the large range of colours available, and the option to have them with or without Roose branding. We aim for all kits to be despatched in 5 working days from ordering.
All Other Products
If a product on our website shows as in stock and is not listed above separately then these items generally are despatched the same day (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays) and should be delivered the next working days.
Returns & Replacements
We hope that you will be happy with your MOCP purchase. However if you need to return any item we will happily refund or exchange it, provided it is within 60 days of delivery, in its original undamaged packaging (where applicable) and unused.
If you decide that you do not want any item that we have delivered, we are happy to offer you an exchange or refund within 30 days of delivery. Any item must be returned unused in their original packaging along with the original packing note and copy invoice (as proof of purchase). If you choose to return an item by post you will need to cover the cost of postage however if you are returning a faulty item your postage cost will be refunded once we have received back and checked the fault. In this situation please contact for advice on the returns method to use and await approval of the returns method and cost associated.
Methods Of Return Are As Follows
Post / Courier
- Where possible please try and use the original packaging when sending your items back and ensure it is securely packaged as Bebleys cannot be held responsible for any damage during posting.
- Make sure you take your parcel to your local Post Office in enough time as it has to be dispatched back to us within 60 days of you receiving your order.
- Please note returns made by post are at the customers' own expense.
- We recommend using a trackable service and obtaining proof of postage.
- Please keep your proof of postage until we have confirmed your refund has been processed.