Service & Refill for your Lifeline fire suppression system.
It is important to note that fire extinguisher systems should be serviced every 2 years, must be no more than 10 years old and in a serviceable condition (no dents or gouges) with a service history of no more than 4 years since the last service. Tick all those boxes and we can help you.
The steps involved at the Questmead Sales & Service Centre:
- Place the order for your chosen system. *
- We will arrange collection free of charge. **
- When received we will acknowledge receipt and inspect. ***
- If possible we will then service your system and refill with new extinguishant.
- We will securely package and return to you on a tracked carrier service.
- We will remind you two months before your next service is due.
* If you are unsure of what system you have, please take a picture of your bottle, the service label and email it to Sales@questmead.co.uk or chat with us through our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/questmeadofficial). ** If you live outside of mainland UK there may be some incurred costs in collection. We will contact you if this is the case. *** Should your system require further work or is un-serviceable, we will advise before continuing.